Monday, December 17, 2012

Resuming Rescue

Well, no...it has not been a year. And yes...I am getting back to writing. My reasons are...well...mainly things I don't want to say on the WWW. But, nothing has changed from what I said in my last post on this blog, but I have thought and prayed for a little while now about getting back to my book, as well as talking to three people that I very much trust their thoughts on the matter (I trust their thoughts on just about all matters, actually) and they all thought it would be a good idea for me to write again. So...to keep this from getting long, I have decided to get back to writing. I thought about restarting Rescue, or starting a new book altogether, however I have decided to just continue with Rescue and go back to do some minor editing. For one...I think I may cut out the subplot with Samuel, but I'm not 100% sure on that. I'm going to pace myself...or at least try to pace myself. So...I'll try not to be writing two or three chapters a day.

I've written chapter 4 an will post that in a post above this one.

1 comment:

  1. Anna! *glomps* I am so happy to hear from you! I was thinking about you the other day...missing your blog posts.

    So glad you've decided to get back to writing. :)

    ReplyDelete