Wednesday, October 3, 2012

I'm thinking about starting a new book. Still writing  the romance, but working on another novel at the same time and kind of trading off. The truth is, I'm going crazy not writing action right now which...is kinda shocking me...IDK why. Guess I never knew how much I loved writing that. So...we'll see which novel takes off and gets done first. I want to write  the romance, for sure...but it's too slow for me to just write that and nothing else. So...my only issue now is that I don't know what the other book should be...guess I'll be thinking on that. Okay. Sounds like a plan...I think. I've never been good at writing two books at once, but I've done the basic (finished a book) and now I want to do some real stuff. I may come up with a few ideas and post those. Thoughts?




No comments:

Post a Comment