Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Okay...

I plan on (re) starting my book, Rescue, sometime today, Lord willing. Got a good bit going on...but I should be able to at least start the first chapter.

Before I do though...were there any last thoughts, ideas or...anything?

I have had a few ideas...some that I think are gonna work out really well if I get them out like I'm thinking.

The main thing I need to know now before I can start is...should Melody and Jason remain brother and sister? Or would it be better for them to be in a "romantic" kind of relationship? If I go the the "romantic route", I'd really work hard to avoid it being a romance. Probably have them as engaged. That seems the safest way, right now. But, I may keep them brother and sister...any thoughts would help that a lot. :)

Thanks a bunch!

3 comments:

  1. I personally like them as brother and sister -- I think you can pull it off. ;)

    Excited to read the re-written version!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should keep them as brother and sister. I really like it like that. :)

    But that final decision is up to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brother and sister. Everything else is too stinkin' hard.

    ReplyDelete