Monday, October 22, 2012

Them that the book's about

Finalllly found pictures of all my characters! :D None of them looked like I expected...but when I saw the pictures...passed over them and kept looking...I couldn't get these three out of my head. So...this is them! :D Thoughts? Took me forever to find the right ones...and I really hadn't expected to find all of them. Just need to find one for Peter now. Oh...and Buckeimer. >8-D (You may have to enlarge the pictures by clicking on them in order to read everything.)

All image credit goes to Getty Images.


Yes, he is younger in this version of the novel than he was in the last one.

Does she look 18 to you?

And yes...Derek turned out way cheesier than I'd planned. But he told me this is exactly what he wants to look like...so I decided he had the right to choose. Actually...I wasn't even looking for a picture of Derek...was looking for Jason...and this one popped up and started screaming "DEREK" at me. :P

9 comments:

  1. They're all great...Derek's is perfect. @.@ Great job! I love the quotes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melody looks more to be in her mid-twenties to me. But that's not necessarily a problem. I like the pictures and the quotes. Nice work. :) Derek has a smirk about him. A smirk. I love a smirky character. They're the best. 8)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, really? Hmmm...I was thinking she might look too young. Well...I guess it doesn't make a huge difference. :P
      Yes...Derek does have a smirk about him. Funny that Peter is more of the smirky kind tho. :P I wanna make Derek like that some too, though.

      Delete
  3. They're all perfect! Melody is great as a red-head! :) Derek's... it just looks like a Derek! :)

    Good job!
    Tirzah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! :D I was writing and just pictured her as a firey red-head. :) Thanks! :D

      Delete
  4. It's neat to see the portraits of your characters. One question...where do you find the pictures? Just random sites from Google images or something?

    Melody looks especially intriguing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes...I've done this for a good many of my characters and it's always one of my favorite things to do. :) Actually, I got them on Getty Images. You just have to be sure to put the filtering on them. ;)

      Thanks! :)

      Delete
    2. Where can I find these filters? *has had bad experiences before*

      Delete